This program will show you diversity of Adriatic coast in a very small area. From mighty mountain of Biokovo to the stunning beach of Golden Horn (˝Zlatni Rat˝) you will enjoy on every step of your holiday. Stunning views, great botanical garden, exquisite beaches combine with local tradition and customs mixed with great food and wine will make a holiday that you will never forget..
– CULTURAL: daily trip to Trogir (since client will not have time on the last day to see both Split and Trogir, this might be a nice idea; the local bus lines run quite often.
– rafting on river Cetina – the cost of the rafting with organized transport is around 35,00 €
– zip line in canyon of Cetina river price around 60,00 € per person
– Morning transfer by taxi or local bus to village of Baska voda. Walk back to Makarska around 10 km on the easy road near the sea
– a walk to Vosac peak. IMPORTANT: this is a difficult mountaineering tour, with 1400 m altitude gain, suitable only for good mountaineers; it is done as an OPTIONAL tour on the 5524); after climbing to Vosac peak, the van could pick up the clients, and take them first to see the 2nd peak of Croatia and the highest peak of BIOKOVO mountain, SV. JURE, at 1762m,and then drive them back to Makarska; the cost of this transfer is around 100,00 € (for a van with 8 places – taxi cars with 4 places cost the same – this is an offer from our partner who gives us this price for a van); in this case, it is wise also to take a taxi in the morning, that take people to MAKAR village, which is about 200m above Makarska, so it makes the climb easier because it reduces it for these 200m; the cost of this transfer is 40,00 €; daily ticket to the PARC OF NATURE BIOKOVO is around 6,00 € for adult person
Morning ferry MAKARSKA-SUMARTIN (on the island of Brac). Private transfer to Bol village and accommodation in a hotel. Free time for swimming and discovery of this cozy little town. Overnight in the hotel (Bed & Breakfast).
Early morning catamaran from Bol to Split. According to time of departure of the plane, some free time to discover Split. Public bus from Split harbor to Split airport. Departure.
Number of days walking: 4 – 5
Level: easy to moderate
Average daily distance: 10 km / 6,2 miles
Terrain: medium altitude differences (up to 700m); trails passing green forests but also rocky limestone areas
|DATE||Price per person
in DOUBLE ROOM
|Price per person
in SINGLE ROOM
4 nights in MAKARSKA, HOTEL BIOKOVO 4*,
Bed & Breakfast service.
Located at the city waterfront at the very heart of the city hotel Biokovo is perfect hotel for your stay in Makarska. Hotel is close to spacious beaches, green Mediterranean parks, wonderful pedestrian trails on the peninsula of Sv. Petar and Osejava and a vast offer of sport and recreational amenities. Ferry that will take you to island Brac is 1 minute from the hotel.
– Free Wi Fi
– SAT TV
– Mini bar
– Hair dryer
– Air conditioning
3 nights in BOL, HOTEL VILLA DANIELA 3*,
Villa Daniela is situated near the center of the ancient town of Bol on the island of Brac.
Hidden within a pine forest and close to Adriatic Sea, Villa Daniela was built in famous white stone from island Brač. You are invited to relax with a cool drink by the pool under olive tree and experience your dream vacation in Dalmatian ambient and Mediterranean atmosphere.
Nearest beaches are just a minutes away, and Zlatni Rat beach is just a 10 minutes away on foot.
Villa Daniela is surrounded by lush greenery and close to the Adriatic Sea, it offers you 30 air-conditioned rooms, most of them with terraces with beautiful views.
– Free Wi Fi
– SAT TV
– Mini bar
– Hair dryer
– Heating and air conditioning rooms
– Some rooms also offer spacious balconies
Vaccinations and Visa
Visas are not required by the following nationalities: British and other EU countries, Nationals of Australia, New Zealand, United States and Canada. Other nationalities should check with the relevant authorities. There are no specific health risks.
This program is dedicated to nature lovers who like to do medium difficulty walks, usually up to 14km distance, with altitude difference of a maximum 700m (mostly up to 500m). Trails vary from rugged rocky limestone terrains to dense forrests and easy paths following the lakes and rivers of the national parks.Some hiking experience is desirable, although anyone with a reasonable level of fitness can do the program.
If you have any queries about the difficulty of the trip please do not hesitate to contact us
If you have any queries about the difficulty of the trip please do not hesitate to call us.
This is a self-guided holiday, but for the groups of 6 person and more our expert local guides are available for hire. Please contact us for more details.
More about our guides on http://vmd.hr/eng/about-us/our-guides/
Weather & seasonality
This tour takes you from the mountain slopes of Biokovo mountain to the seaside and beautiful beaches of the Island of Brac like Zlatni rat. Climate can be various but our tours are run in periods when the weather is usually stable, be sure to be ready for sun & rain. Warmer clothes for the Biokovo mountain (depend on the date of traveling), but also a hat and sun glasses for the strong Adriatic sun.